Podcasting can be a really great medium for breaking down long-held ideas about a certain topic.
On this episode, Sam is joined by Alexandra Mannerings of the Heart, Soul, and Data podcast to learn about how she is using her show as a platform to start conversation with organizations and individuals who may have been adverse to all things data in the past while opening new opportunities for her business.
If you have any questions about this episode or want to get some of the resources we mentioned, head over to Castos.com/podcast. And as always, if you’re enjoying the show please share it with someone who you think would enjoy it as well. It is your continued support that will help us continue to help others. Thank you so much! Never miss another show by subscribing at castos.com/subscribe.
Today you’ll learn about:
- Why analytics and data scares everyone and how Alexandra has made it accessible
- How do you use analytics to make the world a better place
- Nonprofits and their relationships with data
- Data doesn’t have to be evil or scary; you can use data to make your life easier
- How you can use data to support your mission
- Data being personal rather than process
- What are value driven analytics and why they are important
- The two-way street of having a guest on your podcast
- Alexandra’s podcasting process
- The longer term vision of the Heart, Soul, and Data
- What data Alexandra uses when making goals for her podcast
Alexandra’s company, Merakinos: https://merakinos.com/
Heart, Soul, and Data podcast: https://heartsouldata.com/
Merch store for the podcast: https://heart-soul-data.myspreadshop.com/
Castos Academy: https://academy.castos.com/
Castos, private podcast: http://academy.castos.com/private/
Castos, website: Castos.com/
Castos, YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/castos
Clubhouse video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8729ZpWpmIw