Ruby Schwartz pitched a story to Snap Judgement based on a memoir. They gave her the green light. And then she had to figure out how she was going to squeeze a 320-page book into a short radio documentary. How Ruby did it on this episode of HowSound.
- What to do when you notice your podcast content isn’t working anywhere
- The Making of Pillow Talk: Online Intimacy Through Sound
- When to use a “Trailer Episode” and when to use an “Episode 0”
- House Of Pod Closes The House
- 2 Pages with MBS: Ideas vs. “the personal” (ft. Michael Bungay Stanier)
- 280 Anna Furmanov – Forever a Creator & Podcaster
- How Do I Shape My Podcast Idea Into Content That Inspires Engagement?
- Episode 63: Hovering at 500
- Gary Arndt on winning with short form podcasts + TikTok
- Freelance Writing Coach: Selling Your Time (ft. Kaleigh Moore)