On this episode of HowSound, a wide-ranging chat about writing for audio with one of the masters: Jonathan Goldstein of the Heavyweight podcast from Gimlet. From the importance of feeling what you write to Jonathan’s penchant for courier font and a maneuver we jokingly dubbed “The Goldstein,” you’re bound to pick up a solid tip or three about writing.
- Episode 64: Dave’s not here man
- I listened to 3 hours of Tim Ferris so you wouldn’t have to
- Storybound: Going Against the Norm (ft. Jude Brewer)
- What to do when you notice your podcast content isn’t working anywhere
- The Making of Pillow Talk: Online Intimacy Through Sound
- When to use a “Trailer Episode” and when to use an “Episode 0”
- House Of Pod Closes The House
- 2 Pages with MBS: Ideas vs. “the personal” (ft. Michael Bungay Stanier)
- 280 Anna Furmanov – Forever a Creator & Podcaster
- How Do I Shape My Podcast Idea Into Content That Inspires Engagement?