One of the most important things you can do as a podcast editor is to provide your clients with great customer service.
But how do you do that?
After all, delivering a great edit on time and ready to go is pretty much table stakes. It’s the cost of admission. It’s what we all do as professional editors.
But if you REALLY want to stand out in the minds of your clients. If you want them to GUSH about how great you are. If you want them to care and to refer other people to you, there’s something deeper that will deliver the kind of service that will “wow” your clients time and again, and have them talking about how great you are every time they can.
Want to find out more?
Listen to Discover
- The unexpected power of four key questions.
- How to find out what your clients REALLY want.
- The value of taking initiative and focusing on the client experience.
- What to do when something doesn’t go perfectly.
- How to quickly recover from a poor experience.
- Key ways to realize when an issue is actually the client’s problem, rather than yours.
- Ways to encourage clients to improve that will lift their spirits at the same time.
- How to break up with a client who isn’t a great fit.
Let’s face it. We spend a LOT of time working on our clients’ shows, but almost all of us do it alone, away from them. But if we find those ways to let them know we’re always there, taking care of them, we can create an experience that has them constantly thinking about how good we are and how much we appreciate them.
Links & Resources
About Warren MacGregor
Warren is a 13-year veteran of being on the front lines of Customer Service work from restaurants to hospitals, from pharmacies to the hotel Front Desk. He’s managed others with Marriott International, Inc. as a Banquet Captain/Event Supervisor.
His first job as a junior in high schoolwas teaching swimming lessons at the local YMCA where he discovered a knack for teaching. Blending a teacher’s mindset and a passion for connecting with and serving others has brought Warren recognition and awards in the field of Customer Service.
This episode of the Podcast Editors Mastermind was edited by Leslie Martin of Greatland Media.
Be a Guest
If you’re a podcast editor, we’d love to see if you’d be a fit for a future episode. Fill out this form to let us know you’re interested, and we’ll contact you to see if it’s a good fit.
Your Yetis Are
- Daniel Abendroth | Roth Media
- Jennifer Longworth | Bourbon Barrel Podcasting
- Carrie Caulfield Arick | YaYa Podcasting
- Bryan Entzminger | Top Tier Audio
About the Podcast Editors Mastermind
The Podcast Editors Mastermind is for professional podcast editors who want to grow their business and get more clients. We’re creating a community of like-minded professionals that are passionate about the art and science of editing podcasts.
Our goal is to help you build your business by providing tools, resources, and support so you can focus on what matters most—your craft. This isn’t just another group where everyone talks about how great they are at podcast editing; we show our work!
Follow or subscribe and take the Podcast Editors Mastermind with you today!