Following up on all the connections made and renewed after Podcast Movement, I’m back from the too-long hiatus with the host of the Event Supremacy podcast, the man himself, Mr. Vernon Foster II. In this Vernon Foster II Interview, we break it down and even drop some podcasting rhymes. You’ve been warned.
- 05:45 – Vernon’s background in live events & DJing
- 12:45 – The origins of FinCon
- 15:00 – Where are the Ah-Ha moments during the show?
- 16:00 – The importance of ACT
- 17:30 – Lead with the community’s ideas
- 20:15 – The origins of Vernon’s podcast history
- 26:15 – The OG podcasters talk podfading
- 27:30 – Going back to the early episodes
- 33:00 – Realize that you have your fans listening
- 38:45 – The importance of being authentic both on and off the air
- 44:00 – The new direction of Event Supremacy
- 49:45 – It’s hard out here for a podcaster
- 51:00 – What else is in the works for Vernon?
FULL SHOW NOTES: http://www.podcastjunkies.com/19