With an ambitious goal of running a marathon in every state, listen to this Denny Krahe interview for an understanding of what makes him tick. A running coach for several years, he’s learning the ins and outs of online marketing to take that knowledge and grow his running tribe. Just try and keep up!
- 02:52 – PRDCNF is about surrounding yourself with people who operate on a different level to you – and learning from them!
- 05:47 – Time is so valuable and we severely underestimate how much you can actually get done.
- 06:56 – Harry brings the conversation round to the development of Denny Krahe’s site, Diz Runs.
- 10:58 – It doesn’t have to be about superstars. Real life stories are what really connect with people.
- 17:53 – As a podcaster, it’s important to mix up your styles and figure out what works for you.
- 23:46 – Practice makes perfect: you and your show will develop and change as time goes on.
- 29:15 – Harry and Denny talk ideal guests.
- 35:19 – The world of podcasts has totally changed since its inception, and it’s amazing!
- 40:13 – Whatever the motivation for your goal, set a target and find a way of making it happen.
- 48:00 – The clichés about hard word and long journeys fit podcasting too! It’s tough, but rewarding.
- 51:40 – Your body can cope, it’s just your mind that has to realize that and stick with it.
- 54:15 – When hunting for guests, look for someone who still handles their own Twitter account!
- 54:51 – Don’t go into your interviews with an agenda or a plan, just see where the conversation goes.
- 01:01 – 13 It’s great to have goals, but don’t let them control you.
- 01:05 – 58 For more information, head to www.DizRuns.com or follow Denny on Twitter: @DizRuns
FULL SHOW NOTES: http://www.podcastjunkies.com/32