As businesses grow and evolve online, reaching out to new customers has become more and more important. No one knows this more than Rick Mulready, host of “The Art of Paid Trafficking,” a show about teaching small businesses to use online marketing strategies to improve sales. In this episode, Harry talks to Rick about Rick’s transition from the world of Hockey to online marketing, how to effectively use Facebook ads, and how his podcast changed Ricks business for the better.
- 00:50 – How Rick got into online marketing.
- 08:00 – Ricks memories of the dawn of the internet.
- 12:45 – What did Rick learn from the Hockey world?
- 17:45 – The rise of Facebook ads.
- 23:46 – Rick’s first Podcast.
- 27:30 – How the Podcast improved Ricks business.
- 31:50 – Tips on using Facebook ads.
- 35:00 – Connections Rick made in podcasting.
- 40:00 – Wrap up questions.
Full Show Notes: http://podcastjunkies.com/Rick-Mulready-interview